Live Credentials

Hello,
I am using the following set of credentials in live environment for one of our clients -
Application ID : sq0idp-PtzByj76bfg5_Wi31ncExg
and here is a request I sent to the charge API -
Array
(
[card_nonce] => cnon:CBASEN3mfhLSiZ7EDxqpyzkypGY
[amount_money] => Array
(
[amount] => 1
[currency] => USD
)

[idempotency_key] => 62b9609b1db88

)

This is the response I am getting as an error -
SquareConnect\ApiException Object
(
[responseBody:protected] => stdClass Object
(
[errors] => Array
(
[0] => stdClass Object
(
[category] => INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR
[code] => GONE
[detail] => The request could not be completed since access to the target resource is no longer available.
)

)

)

Is this because one or more credentials I am using is incorrect or something else?
Thanks,
Jitendra

That GONE error is because you’re calling the deprecated Transactions API with a version of the API that no longer supports it. The previously depreceated Transactions API has been fully removed as of Square API version 2021-10-20. These endpoints will work if you are using Square API versions prior to 2021-10-20. However, these endpoints will eventually be retired from all Square versions.

Fucntionality previously handled by the Transactions API should now be handled by the Payments API. Please see this migration guide for more information. :slightly_smiling_face:

I see, is there a timeline to when we can expect the previous versions to retire as we would have to make changes in our integration as well?
Thanks,
Jitendra

At this time the Transactions API retirement is to be determined but we strongly recommend migrating as soon as possible. Cause the SqPaymentForm was deprecated on May 13, 2021 and should be supported at least 12 months before permanent retirement. For more deprecation details, see the Square API Lifecycle :slightly_smiling_face: