Which Cash App Pay Instructions To Use

I recently added the Square extension for OpenCart from iSenseLabs to my website. The extension does not come with the Cash App Pay option. iSenseLabs pointed me to a video, Implementing Cash App Pay. Where is the setup the person in the video is working in (Web Payments QuickStart)? I have searched in Square to find it. Where is Terminal? https://developer.squareup.com/docs/web-payments/add-cash-app-pay

I also came across instructions for index.html for Cash App. https://developer.squareup.com/reference/sdks/web/payments/cash-app-pay

Which is the correct instructions to follow?

I do not know where to start to add Cash App Pay to my website. iSenseLabs continuously points me to Square. Square Support replies with it’s an OpenCart API matter.

If I come across loss, it’s because I am. Although I have the intelligence to follow instructions when provided in this developer’s space, I am solely a merchant trying to implement this payment option.

If this is not the right place to get insight or help with this matter, please direct me to the right place.

Cash App Pay is something that iSenseLabs developers will need to add to the OpenCart integration they provide. It’s not something that you would add to their integration unless you have access to the code to the Web Payments SDK that the integration uses. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the quick reply, Bryan. I do have access. iSL requires OC users to signup as a developer. That is how I was able to integrate using the API. Now, I am just simply stuck on how to proceed with Cash App Pay. I have all the other payment options (including Gift Cards - BTW, super!), but not CAP.

If you have access to the code and can make updates to the Web Payments SDK you can definitely follow our guide to add Cash App Pay. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have no doubt that I can, Bryan. This is the same link that I initially shared. My question is which is better, the instructions in the video or the html file information (the other shared link)? My question is where is the person in the video working from? I found the env.example file in GitHub. However, where is Terminal? I clearly understand that this is clear to you and many who work with this data all day.

The terminal they’re referencing in the video is the command line terminal. That video is using our Quickstart and running the example’s server on localhost with the command line terminal. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, Bryan. I appreciate it. I will give this a try. If I am able to get it going, fantastic. If not, I will leave the extension as is and continue to point customers to Cashapp. Many thanks again. :relieved:

Ohh!! Bryan… Thank you so much for sharing this.
Tjx Credit Card