Web Payments SDK Form Not Loading (FIrefox)

I have started using the web payments SDK and it seems to work fine in Edge, Chrome, Safari, but not firefox.

Sometimes the card payment form, google-pay button and apple pay buttons do not load, but also it does not provide an error in the console. Refreshing the page can make it work. It is very intermittent. I only have this problem with Firefox. I have been taking payments fine for days with the other browsers.

Before I share my code, has anyone any idea why this might be failing in Firefox, and what might be causing it? If I need to, I can share my code, but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something obvious, with it working fine in other browsers. Thanks.

:wave: Are you getting any console errors? Also what version of Firefox are you using? I just tested and everything but Apple Pay worked which is expected cause it’s only supported in Safari. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I am using version 89.0
errors1
(I wanted to add another image but it wouldn’t let me)

I get this error when it works. Says something about $10, although all my code is in GBP so not sure what this is about at all. But as I say, when I see this error, the page works as it should.

When nothing loads (no card box, no google pay button), it almost is like the scripts don’t load in time, as if I put a debug point in just at the point where I define my square credentials, it will pretty much load every time, but without the debug point, it will not load 9 times out of 10.

In every other browser I try, it loads every time.

This is the other image I wanted to attach, with the error at the bottom. This is in the google code rather than my own it seems.

Is there a link to your site so we can further inspect and try to reproduce?

Hi @992947x, I got to the checkout page and I see that it’s using the SqPaymentForm. Is there a specific page to get to the Web Payment SDK?

I have removed google analytics and facebook pixel and it seems to work now. Thanks for trying to help.

Glad to hear that it’s working and thanks for letting us know what you did to get it to work.

Hey @992947x, what does the Facebook and Google integrations looked like. Were they script tags in the head of the document? Or something else?

sorry - just seen this. At the time I removed the Facebook and google integrations, which were scripts in the head, I also removed a script I purchased from code canyon (for a webslidemenu). It was actually this code that stopped the square sdk from working properly - I am guessing there was some sort of code conflict in it.

Thanks for following up on this. I’ll be sure to share this with the team. :slightly_smiling_face: