Use Square Invoice Template internatlly in Square Invoices

I personally would love to be able to send out invoices using the style here,

inside the square account. Looks like to use the templates they have to be done manually and then there is no way for the customer to submit payment without us having to make the payment separate.

Seems like a lot of redundancy and my only option is to use square invoices where everything looks like a long receipt. Some of my projects are pages long so those projects the invoice would be even longer.

Also want to note your PDF version of the square invoices that clients can print is something to be desired as well. The message section does not separate from the itemized list section merging the information onto one page. Once of my clients said this looked tacky and unprofessional.

Again just to reiterate I really just want to use the style in the templates and have the information use all of my screen.

Mobile looks fine but browser needs some help.

:wave: Currently those invoice templets aren’t available with the Square sent invoices. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the product team. :slightly_smiling_face: