Team API - Get Employee Schedule?

Hello - quick question about the Team API. I want to be able to pull the scheduled hours for employees, rather than actual shift info. Is this something that can be done? I’ve looked through the API and I don’t see this option - maybe I’m missing something?

Thanks!

-Ken

2 Likes

Currently the with the Labor API you’ll have to get the shift info to get the hours for the employee. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just to clarify, this will give actual clock-in/clock-out info, and not scheduled hours, correct?

Thanks for the response!

-Ken

@Bryan-Square - following up on this, as your answer seemed to be about pulling completed shifts. We’re having the same issue as Ken - how do we pull scheduled shifts, not completed shifts?

That’s correct, with the labor API you can’t pull the scheduled shift information. This is a very popular feature request and we hope to have more options for you soon, so thanks for your continued patience. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Bryan-Square - thank you very much for following up so quickly! That helps - we just wanted to make sure we weren’t missing anything.

Is there any progress on this? The is currently no way to view shifts on mobile, and I was trying to work around this by creating a small page for displaying the schedule to the manager so they can see who is on shift that day.

1 Like

:wave: Currently there isn’t any updates on this feature. I’ll be sure to pass this on to the team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Bryan-Square, new year, same request! I read through the docs looking… I thought surely if you can change an employee’s wage through the API then you must be able to view their scheduled shifts. Why not add this to the API? Seems like an essential piece of information.

1 Like

We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m guessing I know the answer, but wanted to confirm - any updates on adding this feature? Thanks!

You are correct. At this time there isn’t any additional update on this feature request. :slightly_smiling_face: