Square API Integration with latepoint plugin in wordpress to achieve delayed capture of payments in Square Free account

Hi,

We have integrated Square PHP SDK to achieve Delayed Capture of Paymets in WordPress environment with latepoit premium version plugin but not able to work out in Free plan. Is it possible if we upgrade to Plus or Premium plan of Square?

Is this integration for bookings? If it is with Square Appointments delay capture isn’t currently available with the Bookings API. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes it is for Appointment Bookings with Latepoint Plugin and we have followed the API integration mentioned on Square Developers and as well as with Latepoint Development Support. https://developer.squareup.com/docs/payments-api/take-payments/card-payments/delayed-capture . You mean to say the option itself not available in other plans Plus or Premium of Square?

I’m not familiar with how their integration works since all API functions are managed by Latepoint. I’d recommend reaching out to them to see what functionality is available. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok. Sure. But my question is if we upgrade Square plan to Plus or Premium. Delayed Capture of payments works with booking an appointment?

No, there is no delay capture at this time with the Bookings API. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok which means our developers can’t achieve delayed capture of payments with the Square API ? Can you please guide if any other way is available?

Delay capture payments are available with the Payments API however they’re not currently available with the Bookings API. If your integration isn’t going to use the Bookings API then you can use delay capture. :slightly_smiling_face: