Setting placeholder text on the Security Code field in Web Payments

Hi there

Is there a way to change the placeholder text on the Security Code field?

On the examples the placeholder text is CVV but on our test site the placeholder text is Security Code. When the user also has to enter a Zip Code or Postal Code the Security Code text is too long and the user can’t see what to enter in that field. It just says "Security "

:wave: Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The team is looking into this. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Bryan. I know it seems like something small but anything that potentially stops a customer from completing their order becomes a big deal.

One more thing while I have you, every now and again the card entry iframe renders incorrectly as shown below. There is too much space under the inputs. We can’t make it consistently happen but it probably renders with the extra spacing 25% of the time.

I’ll pass that along to the team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Bryan-Square, any update on this?

:wave: This is now fixed to show CVV. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the update @Bryan-Square. We are not seeing this on the live version of the control, it still says Security Code.

My apologies the fix is ready but it hasn’t yet been deployed. Unfortunately we don’t have a public timeline for when it will be deployed but it will be fixed in the near feature. :slightly_smiling_face: