Retrieve All Versions of a Catalog Object

Hey I’m currently developing an application which will display a historically accurate overview of a restaurant’s menu and changes to it. Therefore I need to sync / retrieve a complete record of all catalog objects including all their versions.

So is it possible to retrieve all versions of a catalog object with a single request? At the moment the only way I can see to reliably retrieve all the versions of a catalog object is to iterate backwards via decrementing the version till there’s no more results for each individual catalog object. This seems very expensive both for square and our api, if a restaurant has been using square for 5 years the number of requests to iterate all these versions would be incredibly high.

Hey @pingucodes :wave: Unfortunately there is not currently a way to retrieve all versions of a catalog with a single request. We’re always looking for ways to create a more robust platform for our merchants and developers, so I’ll be sure to pass this along as a feature request!