Remove Tips from Subscription Payment LInk

I’m creating a payment link for a subscription, but I’m having trouble removing the “Add a Tip” section. I’m setting the API request property checkout_options.allow_tipping to false, but it doesn’t seem to change anything. I can’t even set it to true since I receive a 400 error with the message “Only one of [checkout_options.allow_tipping, checkout_options.subscription_plan_id] fields should be set.”. I’ve searched through the documentation and failed to find any other place to remove tips, and I’m wondering if it’s possible to remove tips at all?

What’s your application ID and an example link your seeing the tip? :slightly_smiling_face:

My Application ID is sandbox-sq0idb–Y0lOxwxCT1pXB7S6-Xz-w and here’s a link https://sandbox.square.link/u/NDjIHJqU

The tip is showing due to the current sandbox experience when creating subscription payment links. Its truly not fully supported and relies on the example for creating an normal payment link. In production the tip selection isn’t shown in the customer facing UI. :slightly_smiling_face: