Option Set Limit Workaround

Hello, we’ve got somewhat of an odd case where our system has a large amount of colors and sizes in use. In this case, we’ve got somewhere around 1200 colors, and 400 sizes.

Because of this, the 250 limit on option values prevents us from putting all of our products into the system. I could break this out into different sets of options (set 1 contains colors 0-250, set 2 contains 251-500, etc…) but my concern there is that the variations per in a product may have to use different option sets depending on where their colors and sizes end up.

Can you let me know if there is a way to up the limit of values for an option set, or if not, what the recommended way of handling this is? Also, can you let me know if item variations can have different options they pull from within the same parent item? If that’s the case then the set method I described above would probably be okay.

:wave: Sorry for the delay. This limit is from there being a limit on the number of variations that can be on an item. The limit is 250 variations on an item so that’s why options were limited to 250 on a set. Unfortunately the ability to increase the limit isn’t currently available. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face: