Is there any possibility to change the Square keys(Application id and location id) if switches the custom buttons?

In my system there are two different application id’s and location Id’s. How to build square payment form different keys. If change the button.

Example: There are two buttons, on switch the button build the square payment form based on there own keys.

Issue: Now if switch the button, old one is picked on verifyBuyer function.
@josh-square I attached the example please check it. https://codepen.io/harleen21/pen/rNqLROZ

Is there a specific reason your architecting your integration with two different applications? You can use one and charge to either location on the Square account. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s my requirement to use multiple application id’s. Please tell me how do this?

Okay, if that’s your requirement then you’ll need to initialize the form with the correct credentials when the button is clicked. That way the form has the correct credentials configured when tokenizing the card details. You can do this by rendering the form when the button is clicked for and pass the credentials in at the time the form renders. You’ll also need to know what application your processing the payment with on your server side as well so you can pass in the correct access token since they’ll be different for each application. :slightly_smiling_face:

can you please share the article for render the form again?

Yeah, here’s the link to the walk through. :slightly_smiling_face:

I implemented this in the given example, but not working. Can you please check the example.