Incorrect package in AndroidManifest after upgrade to AGP 8

Describe the issue

I updated my project to agp 8 and target sdk 34.
I use square_in_app_payments plugin version 1.7.8

I’m trying to build apk and run my app in android but fail build and show below error:

Here is the log:

Incorrect package="sqip.flutter" found in source AndroidManifest.xml: C:\Users\Alipour\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\hosted\pub.dev\square_in_app_payments-1.7.8\android\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml.
Setting the namespace via the package attribute in the source AndroidManifest.xml is no longer supported.
Recommendation: remove package="sqip.flutter" from the source AndroidManifest.xml: C:\Users\Alipour\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\hosted\pub.dev\square_in_app_payments-1.7.8\android\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':square_in_app_payments:processDebugManifest'.
> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.tasks.ProcessLibraryManifest$ProcessLibWorkAction
 > Incorrect package="sqip.flutter" found in source AndroidManifest.xml: C:\Users\Alipour\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\hosted\pub.dev\square_in_app_payments-1.7.8\android\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml.
   Setting the namespace via the package attribute in the source AndroidManifest.xml is no longer supported.
   Recommendation: remove package="sqip.flutter" from the source AndroidManifest.xml: C:\Users\Alipour\AppData\Local\Pub\Cache\hosted\pub.dev\square_in_app_payments-1.7.8\android\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml.

Environment (please complete the following information):

• platform: [Android]
  • OS and version: [Android]
  • dev environment: [Windows]
  • In-App Payments Plugin version: [1.7.8]
Doctor summary (to see all details, run flutter doctor -v):
[√] Flutter (Channel stable, 3.19.5, on Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22631.3447], locale en-US)
[√] Windows Version (Installed version of Windows is version 10 or higher)
[√] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 34.0.0)
[√] Chrome - develop for the web
[√] Visual Studio - develop Windows apps (Visual Studio Enterprise 2022 17.0.0)
[√] Android Studio (version 2023.2)
[√] VS Code (version 1.88.1)
[√] Connected device (3 available)
[√] Network resources

please help me.
Thanks.