How to get all invoices through API call?

I need all the created invoices per day. In my case it is 1000 or 2000 per day So How to get all the created invoices through API Calls. Currently I am using this through Webhook URL. Please help me out.

:wave: With the Invoices API you can call ListInvoices or SearchInvoices to get all the invoices that we’re newly created for the day. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, I just want your help in one more concept. My question is that I want a way to get all invoices for all locations of one’s master account. Means Franchisor just set its master account for all its Franchisees. There will be no need to create multiple accounts on the basis of different location. i.e. no need to pass location ids for each API call. Invoices should get for all locations through its master account.

With Square’s account model it’s a merchant account with a merchant_id and a minimum of one location which is why the API asks for a location_id. They’re currently isn’t an API call that would list all the invoices for a Square account. You’ll need to pass in a location_id when listing the invoices at this time. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face: