How to Access Order / Inventory Data According to Device Name?

I am trying to view order or inventory change data relative to the device the order was made on. I know that this data is available, because in the Square Dashboard under Reports I can sort item sales by Devices; however, I cannot find an implementation with the supported APIs that ties the data of a transaction or sale to a Device name or ID. The closest thing I have is a location id, but I have multiple devices per location.

Is there anyway to access Device sale data with the given apis?

:wave: With the Payments APIs GetPayment the device_details has the device_id in the object. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sorry, I do not see any device_details when I run GetPayment? I’m not entirely sure what you’re meaning here.

Would you mind providing the payment_id that your not seeing the device_id?

On the GetPayment Reference page, there is no object listed for device_details. I am a bit confused as to where I should be looking for device_details

Thanks for providing the Id. The Id that you provided was for a cash payment. Unfortunately at this time device_details isn’t currently available with tenders other than card. This is a very popular feature request and we hope to have more options for you soon, so thanks for your continued patience. :slightly_smiling_face: