How can I get customer Name and Email from api if there is no customer_id in the order api?

I have numerous orders from the orders api where there is no customer_id, how can I get the customers name and email without a customer_id? I need to get this data quick as we have an event and need to issue tickets through a different system.

How were these orders generated and do you have an example Square order_id? :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a bunch of order ids:
d8pESq2BdmpcwCbo7TVv58gbkMBZY
Php1YeTTmimWg50My6V7SfoKQWcZY
XdpxViTU0CEcQ4IlP5lUABjtvUGZY

Those orders are all Square online draft orders that have a fulfillment type of DIGITAL and the recipient isn’t known which is why there isn’t a customer associated to the order. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes. I figured that out and added some checks to account for draft. I also was able to grab the transaction if from the tenders object and make a call to get the transaction which can have the customer id. By adding that additional check, I was able to get all data if the. Us timer is was not in the order payload

Are you calling the Transactions API or the Payments API to get the customer_id?