Can´t process orders in Magento2

Hello, i have using the square magento2 module since various months ago, but suddenly the moudle can´t process orders. Everytime that i try to place an order, i obtain this error:

[2022-08-15 09:12:32] customLogHandler.ERROR: There was en error on credit authorize_capture: BAD_REQUEST: Invalid verification_token: PAYMENT_SOURCE_MISMATCH
[2022-08-15 09:12:32] customLogHandler.ERROR: [{“category”:“INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR”,“code”:“BAD_REQUEST”,“detail”:“Invalid verification_token: PAYMENT_SOURCE_MISMATCH”,“field”:“verification_token”}]
[2022-08-15 09:12:32] customLogHandler.ERROR: There was an issue processing your payment information. Please update the payment information entered to continue
[2022-08-15 09:12:32] customLogHandler.INFO: Failed to process capture, exception There was an issue processing your payment information. Please update the payment information entered to continue
[2022-08-15 09:12:32] customLogHandler.ERROR: There was an issue processing your payment information. Please update the payment information entered to continue

Do you know what should i do for fix it?

I have updated the module to the last version ( 1.13.3), but i continue having the same error.

Thanks

I have checked the transaction in the Square log, and i have this error:

date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 09:12:31 GMT
content-length: 168
content-type: application/json
square-version: 2022-05-12
strict-transport-security: max-age=31536000
x-frame-options: DENY

{
  "errors": [
    {
      "category": "INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR",
      "code": "BAD_REQUEST",
      "detail": "Invalid verification_token: PAYMENT_SOURCE_MISMATCH",
      "field": "verification_token"
    }
  ]
}

That error means that the token exists but payment source is different than the payment source used for the verification. Are you using a different source_id then the one used to generate the verification_token? :slightly_smiling_face: