Can App fee money collected in create payment api be tested using sandbox accounts?

Can App fee money collected in create payment api be tested using sandbox accounts?

Steps I followed are:
I have authorized the developer with required permissions for seller sandbox account and using the response authorization code to fetch the authorization token.
Using that authorization invoking create payment api with app_fee_money set with some value
As I could see the transaction(with both the amounts) going to seller sandbox account only. And there is no section in reports to see for transfer amounts.

Not sure If I am missing something or doing anything wrong. It would be really helpful if anyone could help on this?

:wave: Yes, app_fee_money works in Sandbox however it won’t create a balance that will show in the Sandbox Seller Dashboard. If the app_fee_money shows on the payment you successfully took a payment that collected app_fee_money :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Bryan. Want to make sure my understanding is correct. Below is the transaction screenshot taken from Seller Sandbox dashboard(named Seller Test Account). It shows the app fee collected for the source - Default Test Account(It is a default sandbox test account). Does it mean the app fee collected will be shown in Balance section of Default Test Account(In case of Prod) and the remaining amount transferred will be shown in Seller Test Account Balance(Same if in case of Prod)?

That’s correct, the $297.93 is going to the seller and the $22.20 is going to the applications account. :slightly_smiling_face: