As a Reiki practitioner, need 2 days to be booked when the client books an appointment

My sessions are in the packages of 2 for Reiki, 1 hour each. Same for Hypnotherapy, 4 hours each. I also have 1 hour appointments for different things. Now, if the customer books a Reiki Treatment, I would like Square to book consecutive days and show Reiki treatment as 2 hours.
for example:
Clients books Reiki for May 10, 11:00am - 12:00pm.
Then the next day, i.e. May 11, 11:00am - 12:00pm should also be booked together.

Likewise, if I have a package of appointments that occur every other weekend for 2 months, the client should be able to book it altogether & should be able to see all the appointment dates and times beforehand.

Hi @artonawt welcome to the forums!

Are you referring to the Square Appointments widget, or are you looking into the Bookings API? If you use the Bookings API, you can build this logic where if they choose “Reiki”, you create two bookings (for the next day).

Oh! could you please explain to me, if possible in simpler steps, how I could do this with bookings API? It is too advanced for me.

I do not think I can do this through the widget.

Thank you so much for your help!

The API does require developer knowledge unfortunately. I can help with specific questions, but we do not build integrations for folks here. There’s some documentation on Creating a Booking that you can look at. From a high-level I would think you could just do:

1. User chooses “Reiki” on your web page
  2. User chooses day/time that they want
  3. You call CreateBooking for the day/time they chose
  4. You call CreateBooking, again, for the next day/time

Please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns!