Apple pay in checkout api

i am integrating the square checkout api flow in my javascript web app, but i am not being able to disable or enable google pay and apple pay options. need some help or any reference on how to do that.
thanks

In the checkout_options you can enable or disable Apple Pay our Google Pay. :slightly_smiling_face:

i have tried this already but its not effecting the payment page.

the google pay is available already but i can’t disable it
and my main concern is Apple pay that i want to enable but the checkout_options are not helping in this.

below is the body section that i am sending to createPaymentLink
const body = {
idempotencyKey: randomUUID(),
quickPay: {
name: ‘test booking’,
priceMoney: {
amount: 100,
currency: this.currency,
},
locationId: this.locationId,
},
checkout_options: {
redirect_url: ${this.clientURL}/profile,
“accepted_payment_methods”: {
“apple_pay”: true,
“google_pay”: true
}
},
};

When you say it’s not effecting the checkout what do you mean. Are Google Pay and Apple Pay showing as a payment method? :slightly_smiling_face:

Google Pay is showing but Apple pay is not showing. and i wanted the Apple Pay as a payment method on checkout link where users can pay via Apple pay.

does not effecting the checkout means if i pass “google_pay: false” in accepted_payment_methods, i can still see the Google Pay in checkout link
and if i pass “apple_pay: true”, the Apple Pay button is not shown on checkout link

Are you using Safari and is the device your using have an Apple wallet enabled? :slightly_smiling_face:

yes i am testing this on safari

Could you provide a valid checkout link so we can test? :slightly_smiling_face:

sorry for being a little late
here’s the payment link