- Square Version:
- New product: v2 Webhooks
- Configure and subscribe to webhooks directly from the Application Dashboard.
- Support is currently limited to the Inventory API, which supports notifications whenever the quantity of an inventory item is changed.
- BETA releases:
- Orders API: supports service charges with a new field and datatype.
- Catalog API: supports measurement units for item variation quantities with a new field and datatype.
- New functionality:
Orderentities — now include a
sourcefield that contains details on where the order originated.
- Improved functionality: ListLocations — Expanded business information available through the Locations API, including business hours, contact email, social media handles, and longitude/latitude for physical locations.
- New field in Transactions API Charge request body Added the
verification_tokenfield to the body of the Charge request for sending the string token returned by the SqPaymentForm.verifyBuyer function in support of Strong Customer Authentication.