- New functionality: Customers.ListCustomers endpoint supports sorting — The endpoint provides the ability to sort customers by their creation date using the
- New functionality: V1Transactions (Payments) supports surcharges — The endpoint now returns information about surcharges applied to payments. The new functionality introduces the following new data types:
- New datatype: SurchargeMoney — The total of all surcharges applied to the payment.
- New datatype: Surcharges — A list of all surcharges associated with the payment.
- New datatype: Surcharge — A surcharge that is applied to the payment. One example of a surcharge is auto-gratuity, which is a fixed-rate surcharge applied to every payment, often based on party size.
- New functionality: V1Item has 2 new fields — The Connect v1 datatype
Itemnow includes a
category_idproperty to indicate if an item can be added to pickup orders from the merchant's online store and
available_for_pickupto indicate the item category (if any).