WooCommerce orders to square online

I am looking for a solution for a grocery store client. Their WooCommerce site can connect to their POS (square) but they want to offer delivery via Square Online and their last mile solution. How can I get the orders to be fulfilled via doordash…etc via square online?

:wave: We do have a partnership with DoorDash that is configured in the Square Online Fulfillments Pickup & Delivery section of the Online store Dashboard. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. If we are selling via WooCommerce how do we get the order info into pickup and delivery? Right now it only allows orders to go into main instore. Can we do this via API? Is there an easy solution we are missing? Thanks so much!

That would be something that WooCommerce would need to add to the integration that they offer. :slightly_smiling_face:

Its something my team should be able to build inside that plugin, right? Where in API would I find pickup and delivery?

If you have access to the code you may be able to modify the plugin. Although Square integrates with WooCommerce to process payments, the integration is operated and managed by WooCommerce.

That particular pickup and delivery that’s configured in the Square Online Store settings isn’t currently available to be programmatically configured with our APIs. :slightly_smiling_face: