Using SquareUp as Content Unlocker

Hi, I have a weird request, not sure if its doable or not, but if it is, I would appreciate if someone can share an example code.

So, I have a website where I share answers of a game. Every page have table which contains many rows. I want to show only a few rows and then show a payment box, after a successful payment, the remaining content should be unlocked.

For example, this page here 4 Pics 1 Word 9 Letters Answers (UPDATED 2022) contains answers and the table has more than 50 rows, I want to show only 10 rows, then a payment box with a message to pay to unlock content.

I am looking for an inline payment box rather than pop ups, if its doable can someone please share example code? The website is a WordPress site, but I can code PHP so an API solution would work as well.

Thanks,
Nabi Q

:wave: With the Web Payments SDK you can definitely add the form fields to collect payment information across the table and use the PHP SDK to process the payments on the backend. As for the customer experience of having answers appear after a successful payment that would be something that you’ll have to develop for the site since we don’t have any examples of this. :slightly_smiling_face: