Terminal UI and the Orders Area

In the terminal ui when it is in standalone mode (eg the user turned it on and signed in with their username and password) there is an “Orders” area. How do I get Orders to show there. For example they go to our website to make an order and it is for a haircut. Then when they show up to the store and are done getting a haircut I would like the barber to see that order in the list of orders and then pay for it with the customer there. I would need to use the API to make these orders btw.

Thanks

:wave: Orders with fulfillment details that have been fully paid will be pushed to the Orders section of the Terminal, so that sellers can manage fulfillments within their Terminal. The Orders API currently supports two types of fulfillment orders: Pickup and Shipmen t. Read more about how to make fulfillment orders in our Create Orders guide. :slightly_smiling_face:

right so the only way to use this area is if the order is paid. Hmm any reason why that is the only way seems like a great ui for “parked” orders?

That’s correct! Only paid orders are available in the Orders section of the app. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like