In our case what is happening is that we have added Webhook subscription regarding following 3 events:
The gist of our application is that whenever an order happens for our square account through ios or android application that we have built, a push will be sent to the vendor that the order happens.
We also send push when status of the order gets changed like
Mark In Progress
For this we have defined an API on our server that will get called when the any of the above 3 events gets fired from the square end.
Now the problem is that from last one year these requests are coming from square at the random manner that exceed its daily limit of 20 thousand plus requests, even if no new order happens or updates the status of any order.
In last 1 week it blocked our server as its daily limit reaches 50000 plus. So we have to manually disable the square IPs that are making these random requests.
So please guide us or let us know how to resolve this issue as the requests are coming from the square end.