Solved, how to send additional data in the card form, from javascript to php

I am using codeigniter framework.
but for normal php I suppose it is identical.

Here I show the way I managed to send additional data from javascript to php using the card form.

I hope it helps you.
I managed to correctly integrate the card form on my client’s website successfully.

if you have any other questions

<script>
      const appId = 'app id here';
      const locationId = 'location id here'; 
// const variable, declare variable for receive data
      const idSolicitud = '<?php echo $idSolicitud; ?>'; // collect data from php
      const ListingId  = '<?php echo $ListingId; ?>'; // collect data from php
      const aplicante = '<?php echo $aplicante; ?>'; //  collect data from php

async function initializeCard(payments) {
        const card = await payments.card();
        await card.attach('#card-container');

return card;
      }
      // We send the data in Json to the controller or php file as you require
      async function createPayment(token) {
        const body = JSON.stringify({
          locationId,
          lang,
          idSolicitud,
          ListingId,
          aplicante,
          sourceId: token,
        });
            //I send the data in a json to the controller, in my case it is to a controller, and its method 
        const paymentResponse = await fetch('https://myurlhere.com/payment/proccess', {
          method: 'POST',
          headers: {
            'Content-Type': 'application/json',
          },
          body,
        });

that is part of my code of how to insert additional data to what the javascript sends.

IN my php file receive →

// Get the data sent from the Javascript v_payment_capture.php
                                $json = json_decode($this->input->raw_input_stream); //for codeigniter
                               // $json = json_decode(file_get_contents('php://input')); //for php pure.

$cnon = $json->sourceId; //We obtain the Nonce of the card to use it below in the payment request.
                                $languaje = $json->lang; //Get the language ES/EN passed in from the view.
                                $solicitud = $json->idSolicitud; // Get the form request code from the view.
                                $Idlisting = $json->ListingId; // We get the Listing ID from the view passed from the form, it is the ID of the rental or property.
                                $Quienaplica = $json->aplicante; // Name of the applicant to the request, person who is going to pay, data comes from the view, from the form.

I hope my code is helpful to understand how to send additional information from javascript to php in the card form.

Thanks for sharing your findings. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like