Separate Woocommerce Transactions from POS sales?

Is it possible to separate Woocommerce Transactions from POS sales? We’ve created two divisions in our business, 1]physical sales at the POS and 2]woocommerce online sales and we want to create two accounts [or however it’s done] to keep the funds from commingling.

Do you have the account setup to process them in two separate locations? Like on for online sales and in person? Or are the all being processed with the same location?

In any case you can identify where payments come from with the Payments API application_details. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks so much for responding. That’s the part I’m not clear how to set up. I built the Woocommerce site and we’re using the Woocommerce Square plugin to tie into Square. That is all functioning properly. I’m just not sure how to separate the two. So - Yes, I think their being processed in the same location.

Okay, great! You can create a new location in the Square Dashboard Locations section. Once you create the new location the WooCommerce integration will allow you to select the location in the application configuration so all payments will go to that location. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cool Bryan. Thank you. I will give that a try.