Routing error in XAMPP server

Hi there,

When I am going through the walkthrough, I am finding an issue when trying to process an order through to the dashboard. I am getting a nonce and that isn’t an issue, but when I try to proceed from there, I am getting an error. I look at the console and it is trying to access the page “process-payment” instead of using the route in server.js

Is this a known issue in XAMPP servers or is there something more in the latest API that I am missing?

Thank you

Hi @CBNP welcome to the forums!

As far as I know XAMPP is meant for PHP servers, while the walkthrough is using Node.JS (which doesn’t require XAMPP, since Node is a stand alone server). If you want a PHP oriented example, take a look here: https://github.com/square/connect-api-examples/tree/master/connect-examples/v2/php_payment. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns, I’m happy to help!

Hi there,

Thank you for the welcome :slight_smile:
I have changed my code to use the ones you have suggested and it all works perfectly from the base test run. I am going to add it to my actual application and see if it works just as well as this test run did.

Thank you

1 Like