Related Products

Whilst Square provide an option to display ‘Similar Items’ and another for “frequently purchased together”, there appears to be no control over this.
I think it would be beneficial for the this feature to be made available via both the store edit item and also the API, to let the store holder have the flexibility to decide what items are related.
Other eCommerce platforms provide this capability, and is one that I feel is preventing my store from moving over to Square.
Or, is there a way of doing this that I’m missing?

We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Bryan,
Thanks for the response.
To add a bit of further context behind my request.
I sell items of jewellery that are categorised into Necklaces / Bracelets / Earrings etc.
I sell a particular style of bracelet which has matching earrings and necklace. I would want to group these as related items, along with some very similar ones.
However, the similar items presented are totally unrelated items, always from the same category. The customer is far more likely to purchase matching items.
Thanks,
Phil