Receipts from Square Reader SDK don't seem to be working

Hi, we have an app that uses the Reader SDK with React Native plugin on iOS. We’ve noticed that on completion of payment, when there’s an option to send a receipt via text or email and we select text, the text messages are not coming through.

This has happened for text messages sent to numbers connected to both iOS and Android devices. How long is it supposed to take for the texts to get sent? Is there some built-in delay? Or is there a setting we may need to update somewhere to allow for the texts to go through?

Thanks!

If it helps, the versions I’m running of everything are:
React Native v0.66.3
Reader SDK iOS Framework v1.5.3
React Native Plugin for Reader SDK v1.4.0

:wave: When the customer selects a text receipt it’s supposed to send immediately. There can be a slight delay but not a very big one. Do you have some example payments that this happened with? If so do you have the payment_ids? :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a few transaction IDs but not payment IDs from some testing I did myself, is that sufficient? (these all tried to text the same phone number)
3dy2RnCEKkwevIvEjroQEQ9eV
v7LkA4CmUtcFP3Ql30pxpQqeV
12p3BcLTVm4JKdbQQVqiRwveV ← FWIW I just tried sending the receipt for this one by text from the Square transaction dashboard and it went through

Hi, wanted to follow up - any ideas on why my text receipts are not coming through?

Thanks!

:wave: Sorry about the delay. The team is looking into this and I’ll be sure to reach out with any update. :slightly_smiling_face: