Progress loading spinner animation when waiting for Web Payments SDK card verification popup

Hello,

I’ve been working with the Web Payments SDK and I’m finding that when I enter a card and it requires buyer verification, I have to wait for a second or so for the card verification popup to appear.

From a user perspective, that second or so waiting with no visual feedback of something working in the background feels like a long time and as if the payment form might be broken.

I think it would be an excellent addition to add a visual loading spinner to the ‘Pay’ button when VerifyBuyer is called and the popup is loading. For example, the button label could be swapped for a loading spinner while the card is being verified?

Loading spinner here?

Something similar to this?

:wave: We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Has there been any progress on this, as we are also getting delays.

Does anyone have a workaround that works?

Were constantly working on improving the SDK. There are a lot of backend functions that need to complete before the popup is made available which can sometimes be delayed. :slightly_smiling_face: