Payment webhook not sending

Hello,
I have a problem with webhook payment.created/payment.updated on my sandbox account. When I create a order through our connected app then transaction on Sandbox (Square application) is created but webhook doesn’t create. The other webhooks like customer.created or catalog.updated are working properly. I’m not sure what is causing this problem. Sometimes like month ago it was working correctly.

Best regards
Michael

:wave: What’s your application Id and the payment_id that didn’t trigger the webhook events. :slightly_smiling_face:

Application_Id: sandbox-sq0idb-Gew5SznXXgHw_dhNPusbtQ
Payment/Transaction not sure: xtrKbDr7z2exjfTe0rGmna6JCg4F and PMFt8NXV3s1aptQI7WqFos9i3b4F

We took a look at the logs and it appears that you weren’t subscribed to webhooks when those events were triggered. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is my subscription Id and it was enabled all the time 8KVk4w85ZhzC6jqvf2MMNw

Were did you get that ID. I searched out logs for that ID and there weren’t any results. Also, currently there isn’t a unique subscription ID for webhooks. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t see any payment.updated event in Logs but about 1 month ago it works correctly