Hi Ashley did you get this resolved? I have a very similar case here: Production invalid_application_id with iOS In-App Payments SDK 1.6.7 and I’m struggling to get it resolved. Could I ask you to step in and assist please?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Production invalid_application_id with iOS In-App Payments SDK 1.6.7 | 11 | 69 | September 16, 2026 | |
| Apple Pay stopped working in Production (v1.5.8 of Square In-App Payments SDK iOS) | 8 | 278 | February 14, 2025 | |
| The Payment 'applicationId' option is not in the correct format error | 4 | 968 | January 22, 2024 | |
| Square In-App Payments ios SDK SQIPApplePayNonceRequest error | 3 | 868 | March 24, 2023 | |
| No able to add a new card using react-native-square-in-app-payments using prod and iOS simulator | 11 | 2128 | November 3, 2021 |