I need to retrieve a list of services instead of products

Is there a way to retrieve certain categories in catalog-api, where the catalog category has data of whether name, price, description, etc.? Or is there a way to retrieve data where it’s just a list of services and not products? For example, in the seller dashboard, you can click on the “Items” section, and it gives you options to look at “Service Library”. In “Service Library”, it displays all the services the seller has which is what I want specific. I am making an iOS app where it can just display services and not products to sell.

I am probably just not able to find the api for it, or maybe there isn’t one specifically for this? My other option would be to hard code the list of services, and the use the booking-api to create the appointments. But that is not what I want to do because it would be hard coded. Any ideas are welcome.

May be this reply is helpful for you and all who visit this. Read this may be you find your solution in this https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206540867-Service-products-results.

Thanks.

Yes, with SearchCatalogItems you can query by the category_id which will show all the items in that category. :slightly_smiling_face: