Get Source_id with out SKD file

How can i get the source_id with out using sdk?

With Square the source_id is generate by the Web Payments SDK. You have to use the SDK in order to tokenize the card. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Bryan,
How are you?
Thank you!! for your Answer. But i have an issue when i am using SDK for payment there is an error. Card appears twice .
can you please provide me some solutions ASAP.

If its showing twice that would mean that you have two instances of the SDK in the code for that page. You’ll need to remove one of them to have only one form show. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Bryan,
How are you?
I have checked all code and i have used sdk onle once in my code please Check this.

And please check these screen shorts also. Actually Some time it views accurately but there is error every time in console. Please provide me some solutiion.

Thanks for providing the images. Those errors don’t look to be Square errors. This looks to be a styling issue if it’s showing two form fields on the page. The form looks to be initializing correctly however it looks like the styling of the page is showing two instances of the form. :slightly_smiling_face:

Now i have removed the styling link and error has been removed then why its appering twice.

v

And this screen shot is after the refress the page.

Have you understood its not a styling issue its you cdn link issue and when i am trying

isuue still same its you scripting issue please work on it.

Is there any one who can resolve my issue?

What type of a container are you loading the form in? :slightly_smiling_face: