Card.html setup issues - Failed to load resourse /payment

I am trying to setup the example app, and I have the form loaded, but when I hit submit, it get the error that the payment failed. In the console I can see that it failed to load /payment, I’m not sure what I’m missing here from the video: https://developer.squareup.com/docs/web-payments/take-card-payment. I have loaded the librafires with and autolaoder instead of composer.

The video in that walkthrough uses our Quickstart and the /payment is the server call to the payment function in server.js. It sounds like your using PHP with composer. Have you configured your server side call to Square? :slightly_smiling_face:

I did not use composer, as I have to load this on a few website that I don’t have ssh access. I was able to get the form to load with uploading the libraries and the autoload include. I wasn’t sure what else I had to-do to configure the server side call.

Okay, great! Sounds like you need to configure the server to call CreatePayment with the generated token and handle the response. :slightly_smiling_face: