applicationID and/or locationId is incorrect

I am using the Web Payments SDK Quickstart and although I enter the Sandbox Application ID, Location ID and SQUARE_ACCESS_TOKEN from the Sandbox Developer backend, I am getting the following error when trying to load the Card example:

applicationID and/or locationId is incorrect

I

With the quickstart you do have to configure the credentials for each example and honestly I’ve even miss configured mine. If you are using the Card example are you sure that is configured correctly? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the reply. Yes I’ve configured it. Here’s what I’ve got:

Thanks for providing the image. For future reference please don’t share your access token. The applicationId and locationId are okay to share but the access token is secrete.

Looking at the image you provided I see that you are trying to use the network instead of localhost. Unfortunately, the network isn’t available with the quickstart and that isn’t something that the team can remove when you start the server. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sorry. I don’t understand how I cannot use the network instead of localhost.

I am looking to use Square to process credit card charges after a customer goes through a shopping cart process on our website. All we need is a payment form. Our shopping cart is PHP and Javascript. Would you please let me know where I should start? I thought that the quickstart would be the right place.

With the quickstart Micro is a 3rd party library that is used and it displays the network under localhost. The example doesn’t support the Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 1.42.27 PM test. You should test the integration using http://localhost:3000 or deploy your application to test. :slightly_smiling_face: