About risk_evaluation field in the payments object returned by createPayment

Hello, I have a few questions regarding the risk_evaulation field.

1. The documentation says that the risk_evaluation field is only available for sellers that have opted in. How can a seller opt into getting risk evaluations? We are running a sandbox account for development purposes and we are not getting this field while our production account gets the risk_evaluation field. The docs say that you can enter 3333 or 2222 as a charge amount to trigger the risk_evaluation fields but we haven’t been able to get this working.

1. We are looking into delayed capture card payments, will the risk_evaluation field be available on those payments (status: APPROVED).

2. Will the risk_evaluation field be available on the completePayment and cancelPayment endpoints?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ve escalated this to the team. Also yes the risk_evaluation will be returned on the responses of CancelPayment and CompletePayment. :slightly_smiling_face:

To clarify will the risk_evaluation field be available for delayed capture payments? We want to have the capability to look at the risk evaluation and cancel the payment if it’s high risk

Yes, it will be available with delay capture payments. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for clarifying. We can go ahead with this.

If we can get the risk_evaluation field showing up on sandbox payments it will become much easier for development. Please update us if your team gets back to you on this, we couldn’t get it showing with the API explorer nor the sdk.

Hi there. I have the same problem in Sandbox, I use the php library and I call the getRiskEvaluation method but return empty, inclusive if send to the API teh 22222 or 33333 amount. Can you help with that?.

Hi! :wave: I’m following up with the team on this to see if we can get some clarification.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let y’all know that the team has pushed an update to this, so the risk_evaluation field should be showing for Sandbox payments using those test values. Let us know if you run into any more issues with this.