Zooming in on Android web sdk

Bryan, I am in the processing of moving my web ordering system from SqPaymentForm to the new Web Payments SDK. It really is completely unusable on an Android device. When the user starts typing a card number it zooms unnecessarily but you can still at least see what’s going on. Once the user finishes entering the card number it zooms again - so large that all that is visible is a very small portion of the window - and you cannot see the input fields at all.

You can manually reduce the zoom level to the point where you can continue but by then most of my customers have given up. This is really a serious issue.

It used to occur randomly on some iOS devices with sqPaymentForm but I could never reproduce it on the iOS devices I have available. With the new SDK my iPad seems OK but my Android phones and tablets are basically unusable. Here is a screenshot.

If you want to try it go to Fernleaf Bakery - you have to order something and when you checkout use an email and junkable password - this is our qa system.

I really need a resolution to this since the slightly more functional SqPaymentForm is being discontinued in July.

Thanks,
Thys Geldenhuys
Fernleaf Bakery