HELP: SCA - migrating SQPaymentForm to Web Payments SDK - PHP

Seems I have not seen the last of the errors here, I had my 200’s in the API during testing, great…
so took the production offline “Site is undergoing maintenance” but whilst implimenting this on the sandbox and doing tests I found it still said payment successful on the client when in fact it said 400 in the api, I had reused the idempotencyKey and was expecting a fail. :frowning:

why is it saying payment success when it is failing at the API?
debug on client…

Payment Success
Object { errors: (1) […] }
errors: Array [ {…} ]
0: Object { category: “INVALID_REQUEST_ERROR”, code: “IDEMPOTENCY_KEY_REUSED”, detail: “Different request parameters used for the same idempotency_key: ###removed###.” }
​​length: 1

never mind, again… after many hours I worked out a way around the problem by hacking the css and javascript, behind the scene it still shouldn’t show a success response for a failed transaction, this really is a poor show

We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. Also just to be clear the examples in our Quickstart weren’t designed to be used with the other language specific examples like php_payment. The language specific examples have there own client side form that you enter card information. :slightly_smiling_face: