Dynamic Price set on ecommerce checkout page

I truly appreciate your help you really should be labeled as employee of the year.
Is there a way I can send my compliments to your manager or anything??

QUESTION 1:
All my payments are products purchased. I’m worried that if I take a payment and I don’t classify it as an “order”, if customer for some reasons files a dispute with bank, I will have more chances of LOOSING the dispute. Is this true ? or it makes no difference?

QUESTION 2:
Can I apply a tracking number to a payment received by customer that is not classified as an “order”?
I know with paypal, if you do not assign a tracking number to a payment received and customer files a dispute, we will have much more chances of losing the dispute

QUESTION 3:
The nonce is not generating for some reason. Here is part of the html form:

• button id=“sq-creditcard” class=“sq-button” onclick=“onGetCardNonce(event)”>*
  • input type=“hidden” id=“card-nonce” name=“nonce”>*

And in the PHP:

• nonce = _POST[‘nonce’];*
  • $payments_api = $client->getPaymentsApi();*
  • $money = new Money();*
  • $money->setAmount(5.01);*
  • $money->setCurrency(‘USD’);*
  • $create_payment_request = new CreatePaymentRequest($nonce, uniqid(), $money);*

I don’t see the word “onGetCardNonce” being referenced in ANY of the JS files. Where is this function supposed to be ?
I do see in my “sqpaymentform.js” file a function that has:

function requestCardNonce(event) {
  // Don't submit the form until SqPaymentForm returns with a nonce
  event.preventDefault();
  // Request a nonce from the SqPaymentForm object
  paymentForm.requestCardNonce();
}

But this function name is “requestCardNonce”, and not “onGetCardNonce”. When I replace the function name with “onGetCardNonce” I get javascript error message:
“sqpaymentform.js: Request not authorized”
I seriously do not understand what the world I’m missing here :S