Can we get a subscription API for dummies?

You guys gotta figure that out. Thats far too complicated for setting up a subscription. The goal is to make it easy on the users. The more inconvenient it is, the more likely they are to not pay. Can’t you guys just make it so they can create an account and save the card to file when they set up the first invoice?

I feel like I will lose a percentage of my customers each month because of the inconvenience.

Appreciate the feedback, I can pass it along to the Subscriptions team, but unfortunately it currently isn’t possible.

That would be outstanding. This is literally the only thing that is keeping my website from going from testing to live, so I need to get this done. Hopefully they listen, and can do something about this, because currently the whole set up is a little lacking in convenience for both the user and the developer.

@ZachH83 I wanted to let you know that we’ve released our tutorial video on Subscription API here:

Hope it helps, although I’m sure you’re probably quite a ways along already :grin:

Thank you. I will take a look here soon. I am in the process of moving things around my home, and my workstation is in pieces at the moment! Should be back up and running here soon.

Thanks for the update!