Issue with iPad Auto-Locking Even When SetIdleTimerDisabled is Enabled in Square Stand

I am currently encountering an issue with our setup involving an iPad and a Square Stand. Despite setting the setIdleTimerDisabled: YES in the iOS code to prevent the iPad from automatically locking, it still locks according to the system’s default settings. Interestingly, when I remove the iPad from the stand, everything works normally, and the device does not lock.

Is there anyone who has faced a similar issue or could provide insights into solving this problem? Could this be a specific issue related to the Square Stand, or are there additional settings that need to be adjusted to maintain the iPad’s unlocked state while docked in the stand?

As far as I know the Stand should honor the devices setting when going to sleep. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are looking for a way to prevent the device from automatically locking, similar to what the setIdleTimerDisabled function does in the iOS code. Is there any method or setting that you could suggest to achieve this, when the iPad is docked in the Square Stand? It appears that the usual code settings are not working as expected when the device is in the stand.

Is this with Reader SDK or with the Square app? :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, we are using the Reader SDK.