I would like to add the name of the item and the amount of the item to the receipt

When creating an order via SquarePointOfSaleSDK-iOS, is there a way to post the product name and product amount on the receipt?
I figure out how to put the information in SCCAPIRequest.notes, but I can’t put line breaks there, so I can’t neatly place the amount and the item name.

I found this issue here, but it looks like it hasn’t been responded to in a long time.

Item name on receipt · Issue #106 · square/SquarePointOfSaleSDK-iOS

1 Like

:wave: Currently with Point of Sale API the ability to have an itemized order isn’t currently available. We’re constantly working to improve our features based on feedback like this, so I’ll be sure to share your request to the API product team. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bryan, thanks for all your responses. Best regards.

We would like to reiterate our request regarding this matter.

Japan has started an invoice system, and rules have been established for the receipt format. The current receipt format issued by the Square POS SDK does not comply with the rules set by the government, which causes problems for all Japanese developers and their apps that use this SDK.

I consider this a fairly high priority issue, so please consider it again.

こちらについて改めて要望をお伝えします。

日本ではインボイス制度が始まり、レシートのフォーマットについてルールが定められました。現在のSquare POS SDKが発行するレシートフォーマットだと国の定めるルールに則してないので、このSDKを使うすべての日本のDeveloperとそのアプリの環境で問題が生じます。

かなり優先度の高い問題だと考えてるので、改めて検討をお願いします。

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ll be sure to share this with the team. :slightly_smiling_face: