How SquareUp accept online paymnts?

How can I link Pop-sockets with my website page as to accept online payments? And how much payment is deducted using square-up to process online payments on my website? And last query is that by using Square-Up to issue refunds to customers who make purchases on my website?

1 Like

Hey @leodavid! :wave: Can you elaborate for me what you mean by linking Pop-sockets with your website?

Regarding fees, you can find a breakdown of payment fees here: Payments Pricing with Square APIs and SDKs

Refunds are also possible via the API. You can find more on that here: Refund Payments

1 Like

I found explanation of SquareUp fees depend on the type of transaction and the country in which you are located. In the United States, Square typically charges 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction for swiped, dipped, or tapped card transactions. For online transactions, the fee is typically 3.5% + $0.15 per transaction. In other countries, the fees may be different. And to link Pop-sockets with web page to signup the SquareUp platform.

Glad you found the documentation helpful! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.