Getting Order fulfillment state changing history (or associated OrderFulfillmentUpdated)

Hey there,
We have a java based application which interacts Square via java SDK. It there anyway, e.g an API method, to get the order fulfillments state changing history with given order id? Or get the list of OrderFulfillmentUpdated with fulfillment id from an order? Do we have to implement the webhook for the feature or is there existing API that may be used for the purpose?

Thanks
Fred

Hi @FredWLL welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, there is no way to get the order history at this time. If you did have webhooks, you would be notified for each change, but even still you would need to save the events somewhere if you intended on saving the history. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns, I’m happy to help!

Thanks @sjosey for the reply. Just confirm, say if we have the webhook implemented, which type of the objects are expected to be fed into? OrderFulfillment or OrderFulfillmentUpdated or just Order?

Thanks
Fred

Not sure if I’m fully understanding. There’s three different webhooks: order.created, order.updated, and order.fulfillment.updated. Depending on what changes will depend on which webhook is sent out. If you’re specifically wanting fulfillment details, then you probably want to listen to order.fulfillment.updated, which will have information related to the fulfillment.