This guide shows you how to create an integration between your NetSuite account and your Square account. If you have not scheduled a consultation with your Square Bridge account executive yet, see Get Started with Square Integrations for information about getting started with a new Square integration with your ERP system.
An integration can synchronize your catalog items, customers, inventory adjustments and levels, orders, and bank transfers. Creating an integration involves the following tasks:
- Configure your Square account with measurement units from your NetSuite account.
- Install the Square for NetSuite SuiteApp in your NetSuite environment.
- Configure NetSuite for access by Square Bridge.
- Create an integration configuration in Square Bridge.
These guides are intended to be used by a team of people who contribute the following knowledge or skills:
- NetSuite implementation.
- Sales tax rules expert.
- Business-specific bookkeeping or accounting practices.
- Empowered decision maker in the above areas. Your NetSuite implementation might require modification to support the Square integration.
Complete the steps in the following guides in the order shown. Each guide needs to be completed before you begin the next guide: